EN
Login
History

1953

ESTABLISHMENT OF PALLAS COMPANY
LAVDAS CANDIES ARE INTRODUCED TO THE GREEK MARKET

1958

F. LAVDAS IS IN CHARGE OF THE COMPANY

1959

TRADITIONAL MILK TOFFEES MAKE THEIR DEBUT

1965

NEW FACTORY IN ARGYROUPOLIS

1966

WARD OF GOLD METAL

1991

LAUNCHING THE HARD FILLED CANDY "ÉCLAIR"

1996

COMPLETION OF THE NEW FACTORY OF 10.000m2
FIRST PRODUCTION OF JELLY CANDIES “JELLY POP”

1998

APPLICATION OF H.A.C.C.P. IN PRODUCTION PROCESS

2002

BIRTH OF THE CHOCOLATE BRAND “GENEVA”

2004

NEW PRODUCTION LINE OF DEPOSITED CANDIES

2006

DEVELOPMENT OF ORGANIC CANDIES

2007

CERTIFICATE TO IS0 9001 & ISO 22000

2011

LAUNCHING OF NEW CHOCOLATE "NO ADDED SUGAR"